We are looking for a talented and experienced senior UX designer to help create an epic experience for our players. If you have a passion for mobile game development and want to participate in the future of Blizzard, we want to hear from you!
- Establish and maintain patterns for flows, layouts, and interactions.
- Work with game designers to translate game system requirements into experiences.
- Iterate and evolve designs based on player feedback.
- Champion Blizzard’s core values, especially “Commit to Quality.”
- Design and visualize user interface screens, transitions, animations, and VFX.
- Craft UX artifacts to communicate solutions (flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.).
- Collaborate with engineers to identify and solve for complex edge cases.
- Work closely with artists and visual designers to establish a consistent visual identity and language that supports the experience.
Qualification & Experience:
- Expert knowledge of mobile device and OS specific design patterns (iOS/Android).
- Strong visual design skills and experience working closely with artists.
- Positive attitude and the ability to receive and provide objective feedback.
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills.
- Ability to work well within a dynamic, cross-discipline, iterative team environment.
- 5+ years working as a UX designer in gaming or interactive design field.
- Awareness of current trends in user interface design.
- Experienced designing UX for multiple shipped mobile products.
- Expert knowledge of UX process and usability design principles.
- Self-motivated and collaborative, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Expert understanding of hierarchy and layout design principles.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A