Platform Client Engagement (PCE) is part of the Platform Services group within BlackRock’s Aladdin Product Group. Platform Services delivers operational excellence through our Command Center, leads the support for our Aladdin clients through centralized platform client engagement and delivers platform wide strategic initiatives through outcome-oriented project management. Additionally, Platform Services supports over 200 external organizations that leverage Aladdin through BlackRock Solutions (BRS) offerings (https://www.blackrock.com/aladdin/home).
Our new colleague will work across functions within PCE to provide leadership and mentor-ship to accomplish the team’s strategic goals. In this role, PCE develops strong working relationships with BRS relationship managers and teams across the Aladdin Product Group.
- Manage client specific technology projects.
- Provide second level troubleshooting of client technical issues.
- Coordinate the technology implementation for new BRS Aladdin clients.
- Ability to resolve conflicting high-priority requirements
- Results-oriented professional committed to personally driving objectives to completion, maintaining flexibility where an adjusted work schedule and/or evening/weekend work are required
- 2+ years of experience in a production support or client services role, financial services is a plus.
- Strong leadership skills, including demonstrated ability to integrate multiple technical disciplines in achieving a stated objective
- Solid technical acumen, including desktop technology, basic TCP/IP networking and basic SDLC understanding
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, driven and able to work in a team environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A