VAMED Middle East
Job description / Role
• Work with the Biomedical Manager to develop the biomedical engineering service standards and ensure they are consistently met.
• Acting as a role model, they will deliver high operational performance standards by developing and supporting the Revenue team.
• Collaborates with all levels of interdisciplinary teams, executive officers and other stakeholders in the development, implementation, and evaluation of programs and services.
• Performs audit on the corrective maintenance for all medical devices under (Medical Equipment Maintenance Plan) MEMP.
• Monitors work performed by outside contractors to ensure requirements are met and results are documented properly.
• Responsible for repairing or servicing more complex equipment.
• Schedules device maintenance activities to minimise clinical and physical risk based on the established criteria and (Medical Equipment Management Plan) MEMP.
• Develops Preventive Maintenance procedure for all medical devices in the hospital.
• Maintenance Strategies for all medical devices under (Medical Equipment Management Plan) MEMP.
• Ensures that all Preventive Maintenance are carried out as per standard.
• Performs audits on the Preventive Maintenance for all medical devices under (Medical Equipment Management Plan) MEMP.
• Typical physical demands include: a high degree of manual dexterity to sufficiently perform computer functions on a keyboard, produce materials on a PC and operate basic office equipment, normal or corrected vision and hearing, extensive sitting and walking, mobility sufficient to visit with departments or employees throughout the facility and lift up to 13 kgs.