Al Futtaim Group
BIM Specialist | AFET | Dubai, UAE
What you will do:
Key Accountability 1: Team leader
• Extensive experience in BIM from LOD 300 up to LOD 500
• Prepare Construction Operations Building Information Exchange (COBie) parameters, Asset Code and IFC models.
• Implement tools in the project based on the client’s / project requirements,
• Upgrade Infrastructure models in civil 3D from LOD 300 to LOD 400
• Check / Review 3D Models from Client, consultants, and sub-contractors.
• Coordinate with all project teams.
• Assist with BIM Execution plan for each project,
• Prepare and review models of infrastructure for MEP services.
• Review models with the Project team leaders and engineers in order to highlight if any design issues,
• Participate in coordination meetings with BIM Manager / Project Teams and provide technical expertise to project team members,
• Create library of objects with embedded content that provides the level of details and information based on the phase / project and client requirements,
• Timely completion of models as per the project schedule.
• Ensure to have clash free model and have all the information as Shop drawing level
Key Accountability 2: Approvals
• Manage / Update BIM Project Documents
• Audit and review models in CIVIL 3D, Autodesk Revit and BIM 360 platform
• Obtaining approvals from Consultant within the time frame
• Conduct clash detection and visual walkthroughs using Navisworks Manage
Key Accountability 3: Coordination
• Help resolve BIM design issues, oversee coordinated digital documents to project team and link BIM to additional applications
• Coordinating with all other departments for timely resolution of issues affecting the project
Key Accountability 4: Evaluation
• Shall support project standards and coordination with consultants
• Shall provide guidance for creation of Revit families
Key Accountability 5: Liaising
Responsible for :
• Liaison with BIM Manager, Supplier etc for timely resolution of Project constraints
Required Skills to be successful:Job-Specific Skills:Knowledge of latest trends in engineering related to Infra discipline.Managing the Project Engineering team to ensure smooth project execution.Good communication skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.Reviewing Design Issues and Coordinate between all engineering disciplines to resolve issues and ensure delivery.Be able to meet project deadlines whilst producing high quality work. What equips you for the role:Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:Bachelor’s degree in Civil EngineeringDeep Knowledge in trade of Infrastructure especially in MEP wet and dry services.Proficient in the use of Civil 3D, Revit and Navisworks/Navigator & other related BIM software with 4D Simulation.Proficient in Parametric Family Creation to the project requirements Minimum Experience:Years of Experience: Min: 7 Max: 15Exposure in infrastructure, MEP wet and dry services, tunnels, hotels, power, healthcare, retails, mixed-use development projects…etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.