Parsons is looking for an amazingly talentedBIM Modelerto join our team! In this role you will get to support the BIM Coordinator and our Project Delivery Teams to execute the day-to-day development, establishment and implementation of BIM in Parsons Main office in Abu Dhabi.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Support the BIM Coordinator and Project Delivery Team(s) in day-to-day BIM implementation activities.
- Develop 3D/2D dimensional models required for drawing preparation, clash reporting and presentation aligned with the project LOD requirements and modeling standards.
- Extract 3D models for clash analysis, schedule review and QS.
- Ensure coordination of all Model interfaces with designers and engineers of other disciplines.
- Ensure all Models, drawings and deliverables are checked to comply with project and company quality standards and BIM requirements.
- Prepare the engineering drawings from the model that comprises of basic arrangements, layouts, profiles, sections etc.
- Develop and extract 2D geometry from the models for internal reviews and coordination meetings.
- Ensure Project Information Models (PIM’s) are delivered in accordance with the agreed TIDP, MIDP and CDE protocol.
- Prepare BIM package submissions in accordance with project standards and requirements
- Conduct clash detection and visual walkthroughs
- Prepare models and reports for constructability analysis
- Coordinate work with the lead technical engineer, including taking responsibility for timely completion of deliverables.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 3-8 years of related experience
- Strong computer CAD/BIM and technical skills to produce 3D/2D dimensional models required for model and drawing production, quality checking and control, coordination and constructability analysis.
- Key Elements: Civil 3D Modeling and 3D Model-Based workflows, Civil 3D Catalogs & libraries, Modeling Standards, Naming convention, Extracting cut sheets, Modeling templates, Common Data Environment, Project Information Model Delivery and Digital Delivery methods, Quality Assurance Compliance and Validation, Collaboration, Coordination and Clash/Clearance Detection, Quantity Take Off / Scheduling, Asset Information Model Delivery, COBie, O&M and Asset Tagging
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring:
- Requirements include PC literacy, proficiency in utilizing BIM standards process and related modeling software used to complete design assignments
- Good communication skills and coordination
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.