We are looking for a dynamic, smart, and hardworking Case Processing Officer who can join us immediately at our Dubai Branch.
· Work within strict timelines and communicate with the client consistently via email or telephone. Clients must be treated individually and the process tailored to suit them.
· Oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly. You must oversee the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the government.
· Ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
· Update all fee quotes and any information required by clients. Update the process to their Clients on a regular basis
· Maintain strong working relationships with all clients and colleagues.
· Be able to help the client for documentation required.
· You must take full responsibility of all operations, remaining up to date with any changes to legislation.
· Offer information pertaining to immigration rules, helping clients to obtain visa approvals, conducting surveillance of submitted documents, and handling other related issues
· Prepare and file all the supporting documents required for obtaining permanent residence visa towards Canada, UK, Poland, etc.
· Must ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, while preparing and checking all legal documents.
· Be responsible for all aspects and stages of each case, ensuring positive outcomes are achieved while delivering an exceptional level of client service.
· Would be responsible for filing & processing of PR-TR Visas cases. Skills and requirements: Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills.
· Excellent spoken English is a must/ confident/energetic and result oriented
· Thorough knowledge of Immigration Visa Processing for Canada, Australia, NZ, USA, UK and EUROPE
· Can manage client query.
· Must have experience in Case Filing, Lodging Visa Application, Tracking the progress & process of Investor Visas, PR TR & Student visas for different countries.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
rubab khurshid (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Bilingual Customer Service Representative in the field of Sales in one of their office located in Dubai – United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require dynamic, smart, case processing, officer, dubai, branch, client, email, telephone, process, visa, immigration, service, documents, time, checking, legal, basis, documentation, operations, handling, canada, case, processing, customer service, visa processing mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.