We are currently hiring for a Leading Telco/ Digital Solution Provider and they are looking for a successful Big Data Support Engineer to join their team.
- This role will allow you to work closely with clients to make better business decisions by transforming a wide range of data into streams of insights
- Work with the Data Team to facilitate better coordination among operations, development, and testing functions by automating and streamlining the integration and deployment processes.
- Monitor performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes.
- Use Big Data tools and frameworks available to provide requested capabilities.
- Use DevOps approach to collaborate with developers, build and operate critical, highly loaded systems.
- Monitor cluster utilization & correlate with job performances and provide feedback to developers.
- Implement & Execute ETL process and Jobs.
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of working experience in similar field with at least 2 years working in Big Data Ops Environment.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology
- MUST have Strong hands-on Experience in System Administration [Linux & Windows]
- Working experience in some or all of the following: [Experience in Talend Data Fabric, Cloudera Enterprise Data Hub, MSSQL 2017/2019 enterprise edition, ArcGIS server, PaaS and Kubernetes clusters, Cloudera Data Science Workbench, content management system, WSO2 API Manager, Power BI, TABLEAU].
- Good Experience with private Cloud technologies [ Hyper-V, VMware, etc.].
- Strong Experience with DB Administration
- Hands on Experience with SQL & NoSQL databases
- Exposure to Agile and ITIL process and approaches.
- Exposure to Agile and DevOps process and approaches.
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.