A leading investment banking company is looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join their fast paced team.
- Work closely with the data science and business intelligence teams to develop data models and pipelines for research, reporting, and machine learning
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Establish and implement data governance processes and methodologies that will adhere to our customers compliance needs
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, streaming and Big data technologies
- Masters Degree in relevant technical field
- Minimum of 6 years of experience
- Strong foundations of data management systems including SQL (Postgres, MySQL, etc), NoSQL (Elastic, Mongo, etc) and object storage (S3)
- Proven experience working with and maintaining Data lakes with vast amounts of unstructured data
- Knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Java, Scala and/or Python)
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- Working experience with stream-processing systems: Spark, Flink, Kafka-streams, etc.
- Demonstrable working experience with Kubernetes and the deployment of complex systems
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.