At Best Buy, we are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
- Provides timely updates clients and store precincts.
- Responsibly manages inventory and Geekmobile maintenance.
- Supports Geek Squad efforts to protect the world one device at a time.
- Performs a variety of fulfillment duties for clients in their homes including delivery, installation and networking with a primary focus on Home
- Theater technology.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Provides feedback and training to store teams as well as assists with in-store stock repairs.
- Maintains phone and in-person contact with clients to reveal diagnostic discoveries and make recommendations for protecting client devices.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights and weekends
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a current, valid driver’s license
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift or maneuver 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation and lift up to 150 pounds with help.
- Must have no more than a combination of 2 moving violations/at-fault accidents within the past three years
- Must have no DUI/DWI or Reckless Driving violations in the past three years
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience actively using and learning about consumer electronics
- 6 months of consumer electronics experience (sales, operations, or technology services)
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Lubbock, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A