Best Buy is seeking an experienced Staff Software Engineer, knowledgeable in Java and Agile software development practices, to work on key People Technology initiatives for Best Buy. The Staff Software Engineer will be part of the People Technology Team that is responsible for building microservices and UI components that provide the best digital experience for our employees.
- Participate & contribute to design sessions to build out new components for web and mobile applications
- Write meaningful test cases to test the application at various levels including unit test, functional test, performance test, regression test, and load test.
- Work closely with test engineers to help build test automation frameworks and CI/CD pipelines.
- Help and mentor other engineers on the team in a technical capacity.
- The Digital Engineer II will be part of the People Technology Team that is responsible for building microservices and UI components that provide the best digital experience for our employees.
- Hands on development experience with React Native would be a plus
- Strong written and verbal Communication with business and product teams
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 or more years of experience building software on the web tier
- 2 or more years of experience building UI components and libraries using React, Redux and Node JS.
- 4 or more years of experience working in an agile and continuous delivery environment.
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineering ,Information Technology
Job Location: St. Paul, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A