The Appliance Sales Specialist for Pacific Sales is responsible for meeting sales goals and delivering an outstanding customer experience from time of sale to installation. Appliance Sales specialists are highly knowledgeable within the Appliance industry and are considered a subject matter expert with both free-standing and premium Appliance product.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Partners with other employees to ensure customers’ end-to-end needs for are met.
- Creates relationships with customers to identify their needs and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Applies product knowledge and industry knowledge to each customer interaction.
- Follows up with customers, designers, vendors, and contractors to confirm delivery and answer questions.
- Applies understanding of design and construction to ensure customer orders are correct to specification. Must be able to apply basic measurement techniques and knowledge of complex Built-In Appliances.
- Attends vendor-offered product training to remain up to date on products and industry trends to better satisfy customers and support fellow sales team members.
- Associate degree or above in Business Management or related field
- 1-2 years of appliance or premium brands experience
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of sales experience
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A