The Geek Squad Advanced Repair Agent identifies and offers technology related, solution-based recommendations to solve customer needs and ensure that no customer is left unserved. They create and maintain a supportive environment for customers by asking the right questions, listening carefully, taking detailed notes and partnering with other team members. Agents diagnose technology issues through various troubleshooting activities including the use of specialty software.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions for their needs.
- Understands the importance of the customer experience when performing diagnostic discoveries, making recommendations, and protecting customer devices both in-person and by phone.
- Establishes and maintains consistent rhythms for timely followup and ensures deliverables are met or exceeded.
- Partners with other team members to ensure consistent and accurate documentation of customer requests and repairs.
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
Qualification & Experience:
- 6+ months experience diagnosing, troubleshooting, or repairing technology products
- Experience actively using and learning about consumer electronics
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Birmingham, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A