The Best Buy Advisor engages customers using relationship skills and inspires them to see what’s possible with technology. In addition, they build quality relationships with customers and clients, making them feel excited, confident, and appreciated while providing them with relevant and memorable solutions. Our Best Buy Advisor maintains knowledge of technology products and services through necessary trainings and certifications as well as self-development. The Advisor learns fundamental sales and customer service skills while having the opportunity to train across the departments they’re most excited about.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions for their needs.
- Providing positive, timely engagements with customers during the check-in and check-out process.
- Understanding customer’s technology issues by asking probing questions, listening, asking clarifying questions, taking detailed notes, and providing accurate time estimates for next steps.
- Monitoring queues and providing accurate status updates to customers.
- Clearly communicate and partner with team members.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- At Best Buy, we are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers.
- Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience using and learning about customer electronics
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Baton Rouge, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A