The Geek Squad Advanced Repair Agent identifies and offers technology related, solution-based recommendations to solve customer needs and ensure that no customer is left unserved. They create and maintain a supportive environment for customers by asking the right questions, listening carefully, taking detailed notes and partnering with other team members.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions for their needs.
- Understands the importance of the customer experience when performing diagnostic discoveries, making recommendations, and protecting customer devices both in-person and by phone.
- Establishes and maintains consistent rhythms for timely followup and ensures deliverables are met or exceeded.
- Partners with other team members to ensure consistent and accurate documentation of customer requests and repairs.
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- They are passionate about technology and leverage their technical abilities to create positive customer interactions by solving a variety of software and hardware issues.
Qualification & Experience:
- 6+ months experience diagnosing, troubleshooting, or repairing technology products
- Experience actively using and learning about consumer electronics
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A