The Best Buy Seasonal Inventory/Merchandising Specialist assist with product display, stocking and overall appearance and cleanliness of our stores and warehouses. You will be responsible for working cohesively with other team members to support overall store goals for inventory integrity, shrink control, and customer satisfaction.
- Receives/ships/transfers store merchandise during critical peak drive times and the holiday season
- Provides and maintains store appearance, including ensuring warehouse merchandise is organized, and the product is stocked and available for customers
- Provides customer service and responds to customer concerns including carry-out, product location online or in other stores, etc.
- Partner with and support other employees and leaders in the store
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environmentPrior experience working in inventory, merchandising or warehouse setting
- Prior experience in cash handling, customer service, sales or related fields
- Lift or maneuver 50 pounds, and team lift, up to 100 pounds; with or without accommodations
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management, Manufacturing
Job Location: Memphis, TN, USA
Application Deadline: N/A