- Greet and escort arriving and departing guests.
- Retrieve and transport the guest luggage.
- Inspect guest rooms and acquaint guests with their rooms and it’s features.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Organize and store luggage, as needed.
- Positive attitude and very good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team.
- Commitment to respond to Guest requests and deliver high levels of service.
- Excellent grooming standards.
- Previous experience as a Bell Attendant.
- Previous experience working within a luxuy hotel.
Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalised attention of True Waldorf Service that creates a singular experience. If you understand the value of personalised attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may just be the person we are looking for!
: Team Member
: Guest Services, Operations, and Front Office