Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been recognized by FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since the survey began in 1998.
In the words of Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts:
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” This philosophy is the cornerstone of the Four Seasons culture, truly making Four Seasons the best company to work for.
Join our Team
The Four Seasons team thrives in an environment which is warm, dynamic, fast-paced and responsive to business priorities. We look for talent who share the Golden Rule – people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. On offer is the opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential, professional growth and a supporting platform to excel with a real sense of pride in work well done. Join Four Seasons to experience a globally recognized culture of connection, craftsmanship and character, based on a fundamental belief in the power of people.
- Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
Four Seasons Hotel Doha:-
Gazing over the Arabian Gulf, with a private beach and marina curving at its feet, Four Seasons Hotel Doha is a traveler’s haven fashioned to the finest international standards. It is the centerpiece of Doha’s outstanding waterfront landmark, the West Bay business and residential complex. Four Seasons is home to 237 guest rooms overlooking land and sea, nearly a quarter of which are suites. With refreshing contemporary elegance, the accommodations are enhanced by carefully detailed comforts and 21st century conveniences.
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example, we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion.
Who We Look For:
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
- Review all materials concerning daily events, i.e., return guests, VIPs and function sheets.
- Escort arriving guests to their room, handling their luggage with care and efficiency and presenting the in-room orientation.
- Handle a guest room change request, assist departing guests with luggage, transportation requirements, etc.
- Store and retrieve guests luggage and belongings, answer telephones, deliver messages, packages, flowers, etc. to their guest rooms; run errands for guests and the concierge staff.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness in the lobby, at the Concierge Desk, the front entrance and the luggage storage areas.
- Call guests by their names and remember return guest’s names.
- Project an image of friendliness, professionalism and willingness to provide personalized services to guests.
- Work closely with the Front Office, Valet Parking and door staff.
- Keep the Concierge well-informed as to any guest problems, special requests, complaints, etc.
- Maneuver luggage carts, heavy and awkward crates around the hotel.
- Report deficiencies noted in guest rooms and on guest floors to the Concierge staff.
- Follow-up on missed wake-up calls and any phones off the hooks.
- Collect and polish guest shoes.
- Preferred Qualifications and Skills
Luxury hotel experience in a similar level
College education or equivalent experience preferred.
Excellent command of the English language
- Deeply instilled values-based company culture
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Unique strong culture – diversity of 50 different nationalities
- Living accommodation in high quality, well-resourced apartment
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage
The Hotel will apply for the work authorization for a successful candidate.
Learn more about employment with Four Seasons:-
You could also learn more about employment with Four Seasons via the following channels:
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.