Job description / Role
Beauty Consultant – Chanel Nakheel Mall – (Female)
Who we are
We are a leading luxury retailer in the Middle East, with more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of our organisation’s growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you will be doing
Our Beauty Consultant is responsible for delivering outstanding customer service to all customers and to use appropriate sales techniques and product knowledge to reach sales targets. Our Beauty Consultant is accountable for counter cleanliness, stock replenishment, handling new launches, promotion of products and merchandising. Our Consultant is also required to maintain high levels of standards in terms of grooming.
– Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty
– Address customers’ queries about products, prices, availability, product uses, and services
– Communicate with customers to assess their needs, provide assistance in satisfying those needs an meeting or surpassing customers expectations
– Advise customers on product ranges best suited to their needs
– Demonstrate usage and benefits of various brands and products
– Generate sales, while achieving line and sales targets, using make up knowledge
– Sell-out target tracking at store level
– Generate daily sales reports
– Participate in achieving incentives
– Track post-launch sales at store level
– Ensure merchandising levels in the store are met as per the brand guidelines
– Ensure in store stock replenishment in the appropriate shelves/counters, at appropriate times
– Report stock shortages using the stock order form
– Ensure stock receipt as per set procedures
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.