Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 6o years.
As we continue to grow, it’s our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn’t create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals – and beyond. It’s an exciting journey we’re on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for: Beauty Ambassador – L’Occitane
The job holder of this position is responsible for delivering an outstanding guest experience to all customers and using appropriate sales techniques and product knowledge to reach the sales targets. In addition, the Sales Executive is responsible for stock replenishment, promotion of products and new launches, and cash handling.
The Beauty Ambassador must drive self-education on hybrid understanding through tools made available (i.e. axonify)
What you’ll do:
– Follow all relevant Retail policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
– Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
Guest Experience Focus:
– Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty
– Communicate with customers to assess and satisfy their needs, and meet or exceed their expectations
– Apply customer journey learning in interactions with Guests
– Achieve the sales target by using advanced sales techniques and product knowledge
– Focus on selling and up selling
– Suggest new ideas on how to improve sales
– Price and tag items received
– Maintain high standards of Visual Merchandising housekeeping in term of cleanness, display and stock rotation
– Implement all merchandising as per the brand’s visual merchandising guidelines
– Participate in cycle physical count
– Support all in-store marketing activities
– Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed