No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The Beauty Advisor is primarily responsible for selling products through courteous, friendly, caring, efficient service and accurate on time execution of merchandise display and promotion. He/She should exhibit full product knowledge to engage and satisfy customers that will impact sales and ultimately drive business growth.
Your key accountabilties include:
- Recommends appropriate products and provides information highlighting the Features, Advantages and Benefits to the customers.
- Assists in locating, selecting and purchasing desired products based on preferred brand, variant and colour of the customer.
- Utilizes appropriate selling techniques such as suggestive selling, upselling and cross selling to increase ATV (Average Transaction Value)
- Monitors availability of GOBE products.
- Ensures proper safekeeping of all store merchandise to prevent shoplifting, damages and pilferages.
- Monitors and updates reports on product shelf life.
- Ensures products on display are replenished as needed with complete shelf tag price, price tags.
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of the assigned area.
- Complies with all set customer service standards (e.g. Smile and Greet, Offers Basket etc.)
- Attend to all customer queries and needs.
- Resolves customer complaints guided by set customer service standards and within scope of control.
- Prepares and sets up store promotion by utilizing Marketing Collaterals to effectively communicate store promotions
- Weekly monitors price changes and updates shelf / price tags as needed.
- Timely displays all products following set planograms and guidelines for a specified duration.
- Accomplishes MFP and PDP on time.
- Participates and implements agreed EES action plans
- Strictly complies with set company policies and procedures especially on attendance, punctuality and code of conduct and set grooming standards.
To apply for this role , you must meet below criteria:
Education: Bachelor degree would be a plus.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge: Min 3 to 5 years of experience in retail and team management.
- Good knowledge of the fashion/beauty industry and trends Retail operational skills (stock, VM, systems, cash…) Computer skills
- Management skills
- Empathy Customer service and results oriented Leadership and problem solving skills
- Excellent relationship skills
- Integrity and trust Dealing with ambiguity
- Proactive with good team spirit and able to take initiatives
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.