Reporting to the Director, Business Solutions Delivery, the developer is part of the IT solutions delivery teams. He or she is responsible for developing information technology solutions in response to complex functional needs, drawing on his or her strong programming expertise. The successful candidate will be responsible for programming and testing. He or she will work closely with various specialists to build solutions.
- Design and develop system components, including programming, documentation and solution testing.
- Adapt to ever-changing technology, learn and apply new methods to achieve organizational goals.
- Work together with user representatives and analysts to develop, test and deliver solutions.
- Ensure system quality and stability by adhering to development and documentation standards and practices.
- Work with software integrators and designer to design, develop and configure systems and correct defects.
- Provide second-level technical support to the Help Desk or Operations to solve production problems.
- Establish specifications that translate user needs into solutions within agreed budgets, schedules and technical parameters.
Qualification & Experience:
- Autonomy, initiative and good organization skills
- Web programming experience in Microsoft .NET, C#, APIs REST, Angular or similar, SQL, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Scripts, JQuery, MVC and WCF
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Strong analytical, documenting and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of .Net Core and .Net Framework from 3.5 onwards
- College diploma in computer science or equivalent
- Other desirable technical knowledge:
- Office 365, Power Automate, Power Apps,
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Scripting Powershell
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and higher
- Experience in Agile development (e.g., DAD) using Azure DevOps, an asset
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, CA
Application Deadline: N/A