- To be fully knowledgeable about all bar products and cocktail recipes.
- To be able to up sell each time with each customer.
- To provide high standard of quality and efficient / friendly service.
- To prepare miseenplace and perform side duties.
- To collect all general requisitions and food and beverage requisitions.
- To strictly adhere to opening and closing procedures established for the outlet and check beverage stock.
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all beverage items and prepare garnishes for each cocktail accordingly
- To ensure that the bar counter and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- To monitor operating supplies and reduce spoilage and wastage.
- To To handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner.
- To establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationship.
- To perform cashiering functions and to ensure that the outlet cashiering procedures are strictly adhered to.
- To ensure proper presentation display of premium liquors on every shelves with proper defined quantities are followed
- To have ready garnishes for all cocktails upon opening of the bar
- To coach and train new recruits through onthejobtraining.
- To perform any assigned duties in the Banqueting Department or others.
- To assist in the training of the employees ensuring that they have the necessary skills to perform their duties with the maximum efficiency.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.