As a Barclays Finance Business Partner, you will have the great opportunity of ownership managing the financial analysis for the Travel and Affinity Segment (TAP). Barclays is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
- Understanding financial results and P&L (Product and Loss) drivers, metrics and trends to build accurate partner/ segment forecasts
- Analyzing partnership performance comparing actuals vs. forecast to identify opportunities and risks for the business
- Building scenarios around new products and initiatives, partner renewals/ renegotiations, value proposition optimization, new partnerships and relationship restructuring
- Producing Quarterly Forecasts and ongoing outlooks to guide the business understanding expected performance and drivers
- Preparing Management Information Packages to effectively communicate results, opportunities and risks to Senior Management
- Building and maintaining effective communication channels within the different segments and supporting teams to increase participation and integration of all analysis and strategy
- You will get to support the Business Management team by providing financial knowledge and insights to drive the most effective strategy, maximizing growth and returns.
- You will have an integral role in developing and maintaining relationships while working with colleagues within and outside Finance.
- Essbase, Hyperion Planning, SAS, SQL experience
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, multi-tasking, teamwork and communication skills
- Results orientation with the ability to bring closure to issues through working well with individuals and teams throughout the organization
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Quantitative disciplines
- Master’s degree/ MBA
- Excellent experience in Credit Card or Financial Industry
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent analytical, technical and statistical skills with proven ability to process data into meaningful information
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Administrative
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A