As a Barclays Collections Control Tester you would be responsible for performing end-to-end Control Assurance Testing for key Collections Processes. In the long run Barclays is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
- Design, oversee testing, and execute key operational controls within Collections
- Provide strategy to identify gaps in key controls and develop testing to either prevent or detect issues relating to regulatory compliance in Collections.
- Assess new and existing controls to provide recommendations for efficiencies and optimization
- Facilitate and drive issue and risk management processes through to resolution with a focus on process control to prevent and mitigate issue and repeat audit findings
- Supports identification and remediation of issues identified though Problem Management including validation of closed issues.
- Provides external audit support, including sample creation, testing and analysis.
- Communicates effectively with key process owners and team members to report key risks and findings.
- Recommend solutions to the business to enhance existing process controls; work with all levels within the bank.
- Good understanding of collection processes within a consumer bank or credit card company.
- Good understanding of financial services, and the industry sector
- Thorough understanding of operational process flows
- Ability to design tests to execute key operational controls
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven experience in a governance or controls position, preferably within the financial services industry.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management ,Manufacturing
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A