Inviting application for a professional Bar Manager for one of our well-known well-established clients based in Abu Dhabi.
- Salary: 10k to 18k (Depending upon experience)
- Benefits: Duty Meals and Accommodation
….. Native English or Arabic Speaker preferred as per the client’s specification……
- Diploma/Degree in Hospitality / Restaurants/ Bar
- UAE Driving License is mandatory.
- Must have 5 years sales experience in Bar in UAE.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Computer literate with Microsoft experience and knowledge of CRM system.
- University degree.
- Maintains inventory.
- Creates drink and food menus.
- Determines employees schedules.
- Ensures bar is well-stocked and clean.
- Tracks customer behavior and sales.
- Maintains budget and monitors costs.
- Maintains drink recipe documentation.
- Oversees planning for special events.
- Appropriately delegates tasks to staff.
- Selects and purchases liquor and other supplies.
- Oversees staff, including bartenders and barbacks, and, in some cases, bouncers, wait staff, and/or kitchen staff as well.
- Hires, trains, promotes, and, when necessary, disciplines or fires staff.
- Selects music, books bands, and provides input on dcor and marketing, including social media and other forms of publicity.
- Initiates and maintains vendor relationships.
- Uses point-of-sale tracking technology and bar and restaurant management platforms.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.