You are a business manager and marketing specialist for the exceptional service of our Bar Experience. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings makes guests feel valued.
Ensuring the Bar outlet operates successfully and is profitable in accordance with the standards of the hotel.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the overall operation and co-ordination of Bar outlet of hotel.
- To ensure that the Bar outlet is managed efficiently according to the established concept statements and adhere to Company and Hotel Policies & Procedures and Minimum Standards.
- To assign responsibilities to subordinates and to check their performance on a daily basis.
- To handle guest and employee enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and seek for immediate solution, assure follow up with guests.
- To ensure the smooth operation of the Bar Department.
- To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Knowledge on the bar products (preparation instructions)
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as a leader of a team
Your team and working environment:
The MAF Accor Hotels is owned by Majid Al Futtaim and managed by Accor. We are one of the largest AccorHotels clusters in Dubai with a total of seven hotels:
Pullman Dubai Creek City Center Hotel & Residences
Novotel & Ibis Deira City Centre Hotel Hotels
Suite Novotel & Ibis Mall of the Emirates Hotels
Ibis Al Rigga Hotel
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.