Bank of America
- Responsible for developing and delivering software to accomplish business goals. Ensures that software is developed to meet functional and non-functional requirements. Codes solutions, unit tests, and is aware of the development practices of the bank. Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements. Participates in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle. Understands and utilizes basic architecture components in solution development. Codes solution and unit tests to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria. Executes automated test suites (integration, regression, performance); collects results and flags issues. Documents and communicates required information for deployment, maintenance, support, and business functionality. Adheres to team delivery/release process and cadence pertaining to code deployment and release. Individual contributor.
- This is a programmer role responsible for designing and developing a complex application against a core set of requirements. Diverse experience in designing, developing, integrating and maintaining software applications.
- The Individual will be a member of a larger virtual team and will work in close coordination with the team.
- Should be able to function semi-independently but understand and supports the full team in whatever technical delivery is required to accomplish the goals of the project. Serves as a fully seasoned and proficient technical resource.
- Will not have direct reports, but may collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities.
- Able to work under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 3-5 years of experience.
- Working knowledge/expertise with Pentaho Data Integration (Kettle)
- Working knowledge/expertise with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technologies such as: ABBYY Reader, SnowBound Raster Master,
- Kofax (KC/KTM/KTA) and Vicor RIDS
- Advanced knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems
- Working knowledge/expertise with Jira, Confluence, Git, BitBucket
- Working knowledge/expertise with Apache Drools
- Working knowledge/expertise with Gradle, Ansible Tower, XLRelease
- Strong Healthcare experience with understanding of EDI formats (835, 837, 5010, UB04)
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with Agile development
- Exposure to financial, banking business processes, technologies, system and process architecture (Wholesale Lockbox a plus)
- Experience with Oracle, MySQL, SQL and Stored Procedure programming
- Experience with web UI frameworks/libraries such as jQuery/AngularJS/Bootstrap/JSON/CSS3/HTML5 and others
- Experience with Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JSTL
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Richmond, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai