Bank of America
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals and businesses across the country. Each day, we connect with 67 million clients through a growing specialist workforce and our world-class digital platform. With each relationship and connection, we are looking to provide care and guidance for our clients when they need us most – whether they are just starting out, buying a home, building a family or planning for retirement. If you are interested in growing a long term career in finance, passionate about developing strong relationships with clients, the opportunity to enhance your professional credentials by earning an industry license and want the ability to learn more about markets, trading, and investments, the Merrill Financial Services Representative is the ideal role for you.
- The Financial Services Representative (FSR) is a foundational role designed to prepare you for your long term career growth with Bank of America and Merrill.
- Preparation for the role starts with best in class training from our award-winning Academy; along with hands on practice and personalized coaching to develop the knowledge, skills, and behaviors that you will need to be successful. As an FSR, you will work in a phone based environment from a Merrill Contact Center.
- Your responsibilities include a focus on service to sales with existing Merrill clients. By providing exceptional client care, growing client relationships, and guiding clients with needs-based solutions that will support their financial goals.
- The exposure, ongoing support, and feedback that you will receive from leaders, managers and peers will help you determine the best roles and career paths to empower you to achieve your professional goals.
- The Academy’s Licensing Program provides you with the coaching and guidance that you’ll need to successfully obtain your industry licenses (Security Industry Essentials SIE, Series 7 and Series 66 licensing).
- These credentials along with your demonstrated determination and client focus, may allow you to advance into many roles within Bank of America and Merrill.
- This includes licensed roles in Specialized Trade and Deepening, Advice Delivery, Sales or Relationship Management.
- Is client-focused with a passion for excellence and a positive team attitude.
- Has strong computer skills
- Is ambitious, disciplined, hardworking, resilient and willing to learn.
- Is self-motivated, goal-oriented, and has the ability to multitask in a fast moving, performance –based environment.
- Must be flexible to work any schedule 8am- 10pm Monday- Saturday
- Wants to establish a long-term career in the financial services industry at a fast-growing company that rewards hard work and dedication.
- Has the ability to identify clients’ needs and find proper solutions to meet those needs by referring sales opportunities to specialist and sales teams.
- Is an effective communicator with an aptitude for sales and relationship management
- Is prepared to pass licensing exams – Security Industry Essentials (SIE) and Series 7 and Series 66.
Qualification & Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree, or 1-2 years of experience in a performance-based environment
- The Security Industry Essentials (SIE) or other financial services licenses and interest in pursuing the Series 7, and/or the Series 66 licenses
- Leadership capabilities
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Finance
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A