Bank of America
The Wealth Management Client Associate (CA) role is a sales support position, typically providing dedicated operational and sales support to multiple Financial Advisors (FA’s). Incumbents may also on a regular basis support office initiatives, in addition to the businesses of particular FA’s. For established clients, the CA will often serve as the most frequent point of contact with Merrill Lynch. Fully registered Wealth Management CA (Series 7 & 66 (63/65)). Fully paid or partially paid by the FA.
- Grow in your current role through one-on-one coaching from Academy managers who are invested in your success and training programs that help you excel, build new skills or take on additional responsibility.
- Continuously learn and advance your career goals through intentional career paths to the next best role.
- Be the advocate for clients who visit financial centers ensuring they connect to solutions that meet their financial goals.
- Provide clients with a personalized rewarding experience that starts with providing accurate information as well as understanding each client’s unique needs.
- Build a successful career at Bank of America through world-class training and on-boarding programs that set you up for success.
- Use resources and innovative technologies to optimize the client experience.
- Process transactions accurately and efficiently to build client confidence and trust, based on established policies and procedures
- Strong client service & technical skills (MS Word & Excel)
- If Series 7 and 66 licenses or Series 7, 63 and 65 licenses are not currently held, must be obtained within a specified timeframe if being hired into a registered job code
- Strong communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of investment and banking products, policies & procedures
Qualification & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree
- Minimum of 1+ year’s professional or relevant internship experience
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai