Job description / Role
What You’ll Do
• Work in a fast pace and learning oriented environment we love stretching the boundaries of technology.
• You are a guru in NodeJS related framework like Express, Nest etc.
• Work with a team of engineers to deliver high quality products which will scale to millions of users.
What You Need To Succeed
• BS or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Sciences or relevant discipline.
• At least 5 years of experience in delivering high quality backend applications including consuming and building enterprise grade APIs.
• Must be comfortable with applying SOLID principles / Design patterns while coding.
• Must be comfortable with writing testcases for the code.
• Must have experience with at least one of the messaging queues Rabbit MQ / Kafka.
• Must have experience with optimal usage of key/value based cache stores.
• Must have Experience working with applications using Websockets with high load of user base.
• Should have an understanding on how to scale Websocket connections beyond socket.io.
• Good understanding of microservices architecture.
• Hands on experience of databases like MySQL, SQL, Cassandra, Mongo or Postgresql.
• Solid understanding of developing apps for the cloud, basic knowledge of deploying in cloud AWS preferably (EC2, RDS, S3, SNS, Cloudfront et al.)
• Version Control/ CI: Git, SVN, Jenkins, Circle CI.
• Familiarity with Elastic Search or SOLR is highly desirable.
• Understanding of MQTT / Twilio / Google Maps API is a big plus.
• Understanding of the ELK stack for Dashboards is a big plus.
• Familiarity with using docker.