aims to spearhead a nation-wide initiative to reduce the use of cash in the UAE and supports the UAE government’s efforts to drive digital transformation.
- C# programming,
- general .NET libraries and following .NET sub-technologies
- Entity Framework, MVC
- Implement systems with emphasis on quality, high-performance and security
- Create and maintain unit-tests
- Design and implement user interfaces
- Participate in end-to-end testing
- Provide support related to implemented platforms to company customers and staff
- Create technical documentation of the product
- Create processes and materials for operation staff.
- BSc. or Bachelor Engineering/Computer Science
- Strong drive to deliver results.
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge in .NET Framework – Core Framework, Entity Framework
- Knowledge in Database SQL Server strongly recommended
- Knowledge in Testing – unit testing, end-to-end test automation
- Knowledge in Azure DevOps (Source Control, Work Items)
- Knowledge of Cloud – Windows Azure
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.