- Build and complete data migration uploads.
- Creating data normalization workbooks for clients.
- Perform Data Cleansing activity for migration
- Complete data migration testing.
- Manage data migration changes and project activities and communicate with impacted associates or clients.
- Provide tier 1 troubleshooting and issue resolution for data migration uploads.
- Review database systems technical design, performance monitoring and tuning, backup and recovery, data and file distribution, reporting, database upgrades, integrations, migrations, and conversions
- Responsible for verifying accuracy of data in data extracts and data warehouse
- Monitor system details within the data warehouse, including stored procedures and execution time, and implement efficiency improvements
- Troubleshoot and resolve data quality issues, database performance issues, database capacity issues, replication and other distributed data issues
- Resolve database performance issues by looking at query plans, create appropriate indexes, resolve dead locks, and create table hints
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in reports, dashboards, and ETL packages
- Closely work with other IT teams including Analysts and Product Managers to troubleshoot, modify, and enhance existing BI assets
- Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to databases
- Working exposure to BI platform like Power BI and/or Tableau
- Develop and maintain Cerner custom rules and custom mPages for a variety of modules.
- Develop, modify and maintain Cerner CCL reports and data extracts.
- Develop, modify and maintain complex custom reports on power Insight. Reports & Analytics Ability to generate both standard and ad hoc reports. Ability to design and assist in developing non-standard/custom reports as required. Ability to create CCL reports and set up operation jobs/monitor delivery of reports ad hoc or at scheduled intervals with working knowledge of integrating data to enterprise analytics platform.
- Analyse requests for new reports, rules mPages, or other custom development, and make recommendations related to best practices.
- Follow client’s documented Demand Management process to obtain approval for changes.
- Build changes in a non-Prod domain, work with user to complete testing, and move to production according to the client’s change control process.
- Provide support for projects and other special application initiatives.
- Troubleshoot errors and provide timely and high-quality customer service.
- Document issues and solutions.
- Work with client users and functional teams as needed.
Skills/Experience: 6+ years of related work experience in healthcare. 6+ years of experience working with relational databases such as SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL6+ years of experience in ETL tools and database integration with Oracle, SQL Server, and other databasesHands-on experience in Cerner data migration and in terms of build/configuring and testing and ETL/ ELT and reporting/analytic tools.Extensive experience writing and maintaining Cerner custom rules for a variety of modules.Strong Cerner CCL programming skills with detailed knowledge of the Millennium data base structure.In depth experience in developing / modifying / maintaining Cerner custom mPages.Experience in one or more of the following areas: CCL Reports, Rules, Smart Templates, Requisitions, Label, Facesheets, Wristbands, mPage components, worklist, banner bar custom components, Discern Analytics, PowerInsight, Custom GenViews, Olympus, and Ops Jobs.Skill in identifying and resolving problems.Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of staff.Should be willing to work within a fast-paced environment to deliver high quality deliverables and play an efficient team member role
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.