[sc name=”320×320″ ]
Manage site technical /maintenance activities through daily discussions with Line manager and subordinates and ensuring that all required information, equipment and material have been correctly issued.
- Ensure that the progress of the works is in accordance with the quotation and the programmed of works.
- Can read, interpret and produce drawings.
- Can produce detail sketches of engineering works.
- Operation and Administration
- The preparation of short term of working programmed in terms of labour, plant and timescale, for the labour.
- Direct liaison with the Client, or Clients Representative wherever necessary
- Reporting and processing any identified deficiencies or concerns during any phase of the project, in accordance with company quality Assurance procedures.
- The maintenance of site working practices in accordance with the Company’s health and safety plan.
- Preparation and maintenance of accurate registers for materials.
- Recording of all labour used in the contracts.
- HSE Management
- To ensure all activities (including sub-contractors) is carried out in conformance with IMS policies and procedures
- Ensuring H & S hazards and Environmental aspects are identified and managed.
- Authorization and provision of necessary resources for IMS
- Ensure training needs are identified, relevant training organized and monitor the training effectiveness
- Participate in accidents / incidents and near misses’ investigation and take corrective actions.
- Provide feedback to management on IMS performance
- To stop (or take appropriate actions) the work/activities being carried out in case of HSE violations/Unsafe acts
- Conduct H&S inspection as required
- Monitor and follow up on IMS inspections/audits/SAG Feedback
- Monitor the emergency preparedness and response plan
- Ensure appropriate IMS records are maintained at sites / departments.
Qualification & Experience:
- Should have min 2 years for experince in similar field.
- Min Qualification: Degree/Diploma in Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)
- Good communication & Interpersonal skills.
Company: Azizi Developments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]