First Abu Dhabi Bank
- Complete ownership & accountability of all Corporate& investment Banking operation.
- Oversee all daily activities are conducted in adherence to laid down operating policies and procedures of the bank
- Target Zero Ops loss , Zero High Risk error and no income leakage events
- Overall responsible for Internal and external Audits conducted
- High risk events to be covered in the RCSA document
- Understand and analyse business requirements and overall involvement and responsible for UATs and implementations
- Participation in Bank wide initiatives and new proposals launched by Business
- Work in co-ordination with the other departments across the Organization, Personal Banking & credit underwriters/administration units & CAD in effectively processing transactions and provide a full-service banking proposition to the bank’s customers
Strategy Development and Implementation
- Direct the implementation of the functional strategy ensuring alignment to group strategy, FAB vision, mission and corporate objectives.
- Ensure that functional strategy and related strategic plans are implemented, which are aligned with the vision and mission of the bank.
- Ensure the provision of subject matter expertise for the assigned domain and provide counsel to FAB leadership on all related areas to facilitate the achievement of FAB strategy and functional strategies.
- Manage the effective achievement of functional objectives through effective leadership and by setting of individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating team to maximise performance.
- Lead the talent development initiatives for the assigned function, collaborating with discipline experts and thereby ensure the availability of talent to fit business requirements.
- ct as a role model and drive adherence to organisational values and ethics by employees of the assigned function to ensure the establishment of a value driven culture within the bank.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Develop and lead the implementation of functional policies, systems, processes, procedures and controls covering all areas of assigned functional so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service in a consistent manner.
- Lead the management of change through continuous improvement of functional systems, processes and practices taking into account global standards and changes in the business environment which demand proactive action plans.
- Ensure that all functional reports are prepared timely and accurately and meet FAB requirements, policies and quality standards.
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher in Business Economics, Commerce, Accounting and Finance or related discipline.
- 8-10 years relevant experience in the banking sector with at least 8 years in similar positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities in Loan Facility function.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.