First Abu Dhabi Bank - Other locations
· Contributing develop and implement FAB’s ESG strategy
· Assist in creating an ESG culture in FAB
· Strategy, data and quantitative expertise
· Strong stakeholder management focus
· Good understand of organizational implementation
· Good understanding market trends, stats etc.
· Strong communication skills
Job Specific Accountabilities
· Support the VP in developing, implementing and executing ESG Strategy
· Ensure holistic overview of strategy and liaising with other verticals of ESG to ensure delivery
· Support the VP with developing and follow up on ESG targets/KPIs
· Lead on the execution of assigned workstreams pertaining to the ESG strategy
· Senior Management support on ESG related matters (e.g. Net Zero Banking Alliance etc.)
· Support in the creation of various ESG Governance and Policies
· Establish and enhance ESG Disclosure
· Communication ESG developments with relevant stakeholders (Rating agencies, regulators etc.)
· Creation of ESG related reporting to update senior management on progress
- Functions within the framework and boundaries of Group policies as well as overall organizational and governance frameworks.
- Authorized to take decisions as per the approved authorization matrix.
Minimum Qualification Must have Bachelor’s degree , Economics Econometrics, ESG, Environmental, Data Mining or Science, or any other relevant degree. Developed high technical, analytical, collaboration, stakeholder management, presentation and communication skills. Demonstrated expertise and understanding of ESG Should possess a solid understanding of change management and transformation Minimum Experience Optimal at least 3 years’ experience working with strategy, analytics in a financial organization, large company, university or government body such as central bank, regulator etc. Experience with strategy development and implementation Ideally previous experience of working with ESG
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.