Our partner is looking to hire an AV Engineer supporting projects across Dubai and Northern Emirates
- Provide day-to-day onsite technical support for end user hardware and software AV issues.
- Responsible for providing end-to-end technical support and maintenance for the audio-visual solutions, including hardware, software, and connectivity. Your responsibilities will also include troubleshooting hardware and software issues and document resolution and support as needed in addition to installing, configuring, and updating equipment and software as needed.
- Responsible in planning, advising on live AV related events as well as operating the master controls of the AV systems during such events. You will also ensure that the Service Desk and or end user is provided with regular progress updates until resolution is confirmed.
- Receipt of user requests / incidents escalated by the ServiceDesk / end user.
- Provide L2 support for tickets escalated by Service Desk.
- Configure, troubleshoot, and resolve issues related to hardware and software for AV.
- Provide support for install/upgrade/de-install/repair activities on all AV solutions.
- Ensure that all AV hardware and software is prepared to meet the needs of the organization.
- Proved input for plans and advice on live audio and video events, including broadcasts, conferences, etc. including but not limited to supporting conference calls (audio or video) that may be conducted on communication and collaboration platforms.
- Operating the master controls of AV systems during events.
- Assembling, and disassembling AV equipment.
- Ensuring the production and updating of AV documentation such as user guides.
- Cabling and wiring to implement technologies for AV setup.
- Manage and administer all the AV equipment and software used including, but not limited to speakers, microphones, TVs, Digital Signage, Digital Signal Processors, Cameras, CCTV, CCTV system Management software, CCTV hardware and servers, Projectors, Interactive Projectors, Smartboards, Amplifiers, lighting controllers, curtain controllers, home automation control systems, etc.
- Handle the installation and configuration of AV equipment using different platforms Smartboards, Interactive projectors, etc.
- Perform routine hardware and software maintenance on AV equipment including any upgrades and patches that may be required, both hardware and software.
- Monitoring and controlling AV vendor ticket handling with respect to their SLA’s.
- Work closely with field engineers to monitor all the AV devices related tickets on ITSM, in order to fix the issues or assign the tickets to the responsible vendors on daily basis.
- Handle all the AV Escalated issues with the organization’s management
- Manage the AV inventory of the organization
- Conduct preventive maintenance of the AV systems and equipment as per an agreed schedule
- Meet SLA for client ticket requests, assess and prioritize incidents while investigating & resolving critical incidents
- Escalate to appropriate next-level resources for incident resolution
- Timing: 6 days (Sat-Thu), 48 hours a week, comprised of shift/rota
- BSc. degree in a technical field related to Information Technology
- An intermediate to advanced understanding of AV equipment and solutions
- Extensive experience in collaboration platforms like LifeSize, Polycom, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Webex, etc.
- Minimum four years in Operating Systems support, end user device troubleshooting & support
- Fluent in Arabic (native language) and English
- Proven experience in providing AV support (C suite level)
- Service oriented, open and good with analytical skills
- Work independently & in collaboration
- Ability to manage multiple activities and tasks simultaneously
- Must have extensive Office 365 experience, all applications, with administration exposure if possible
- Experience with a recognized ITSM tool (Remedy, ManageEngine, ServiceDesk, Ivanti, etc)
- Must have a basic understanding of networks
- Certification in Microsoft Technologies
- Comptia A+ / Network+ / Security+
- ITIL Foundation certified
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.