BMW Dealer Technician Opportunities
New Country BMW service department is busier than ever and looking for qualified and competent technicians to work on The Ultimate Driving Machine.
We offer a progressive pay-scale based on production + paid training, paid vacation, paid personal days, excellent health insurance plan and a state-of-the-art, clean shops. In addition to top wages, benefits, we are also offering a SIGNING/RELOCATION BONUSES for Manufacturer Certified Technicians with proven track records for over achievement.
We’re building a culture that’s genuinely engaged & dedicated to communities we serve. Our dealerships & employees pride themselves on being deeply involved in local communities, charities, nonprofit organization, and consider it a privilege to serve. With deep roots in the cities and towns where our car dealerships are located, we pride ourselves on a family atmosphere and strong customer bonds.
If you want more out of your automotive career, please submit an application for consideration. Excellent lifelong career opportunities await at an Authorized BMW Center near you.
- Receive and carry out Repair Orders as dispatched by Service Advisers
- Perform high quality and efficient repair service in accordance with Center and Factory standards
- Perform diagnostic services and troubleshooting to determine repair needs
- Road-test repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete
- Maintain organized, clean workspace
- Communicate directly and efficiently with Service Advisers and Parts Department Employees
- Participate in continual BMW proprietary training/education programs to hone skills and develop expertise in industry-leading BMW automotive technologies and processes
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Employers’ values in all interactions
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Automotive Technical training or Trade School degree strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of hands-on work experience as Automotive Technician in a premium luxury and/or German brand shop dealership environment
- Valid Driver’s License in applicable state (or ability to obtain upon relocation) and a good driving record
- Strong Mechanical & Electrical diagnostic aptitude and hands on skill required
- Ability to operate a manual transmission safely and effectively
- Proficiency in basic computer skills required
- Excellent Customer Service skills required
- ASE Certifications strongly considered, and are applicable to BMW Certification levels
- Professional appearance and work ethic required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Pre-employment testing; including drug, background, and motor vehicle reports
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.