BMW Dealer Technician Opportunities
Are you an experienced Automotive Technician looking for a new home where your skills and experience are truly valued?
Want to join an award-winning team?
BMW of RAMSEY is busier than ever! We are expanding our highly talented team to keep up with record-breaking volume! If you are a high-performing Technician who wants to work in a high-quality, professional work environment with a great career path and industry-leading compensation and benefits, let’s talk!
What do we offer?
- Industry-leading compensation and benefits
- Opportunity for career advancement
- State-of-the-art brand-new facility
- High volume shop with tremendous earning potential
- Amazing work environment with supportive management team
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Collaborative, team-oriented, professional environment
- Work dispatched fairly
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Company-paid Disability Insurance
- Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription Plans
- Flexible spending account
- 401 K with employer match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Receiving and carrying-out Repair Orders as dispatched.
• Performing diagnostic services and troubleshooting to determine repair needs (using test plans, wiring diagrams etc.)
• Providing labor, time, and parts estimates for repair services.
• Performing high quality and efficient repair services for various automotive systems, including engine, steering, suspension, brakes, and air conditioning in accordance with Center and Factory standards.
• Performing Quality Control checks for repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete.
• Completing all required paperwork and documentation for repair services.
• Maintaining organized, clean workspace and accounting for dealership and personal tools at all times.
• Communicating directly and efficiently with Service Advisors and Parts Department Employees.
• Participating in continual BMW proprietary training/education programs to hone skills and develop expertise in industry-leading BMW automotive technologies and processes.
• Demonstrating behaviors consistent with Employer’s values in all interactions.
Who are we looking for?
· At least 1 year of professional automotive repair experience at a reputable dealership or Independent Repair Facility (BMW or German OEM experience desired)
· BMW Certification Levels 1, 2, 3 or 4, preferred, but not required
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
· Reliable and trustworthy
· Desire to improve constantly
· Comfortable with technology and learning new software
· Valid driver’s license with clean, insurable driving record
· Strong mechanical, electrical skills, and computing skill
· Must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background check, MVR check, drug test, and maintenance of a valid driver’s license.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.