No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
- Successfully completed NVQ Level 04 or above from a recognized institute.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience as an Auto painter in a reputable car painting dealership/ workshop.
- Efficient in manual wet and dry sanding.
- Knowledge of using compounding, polishing machine and other equipment used in the paint shop.
- Potential to quickly learn about paint mixing technology and painting of plastic parts.
- Ability to perform accurate diagnosis and repair procedures.
- Capability to follow the system of quality control inspection.
- Ability to understand English as the medium of communication.
- Customer focused and goal oriented.
- Be a strong team player.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Successfully restoring the finish of old cars by carrying out machine compounding and polishing.
- Carrying out tasks as per the manufacturer’s recommended levels of workmanship and standards
- Ensuring that corrosion protection and durability of the vehicle is maintained to the designed standards.
- Implementing all relevant precautions and safety practices while carrying out the body painting jobs.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.