Job description / Role
RAA Auditing is a well know auditing firm comprising of staff with international experience, client service focus and commitment to ethics in the field of Audit. We are looking for top calibre candidates that are prepared to add value on day one and involve themselves in multiple areas and projects of the group. As a small and growing group, we strive to provide a fulfilling, rewarding, and fun work atmosphere.
• Leading audits of small and medium sized entities.
• Leading junior audit staff and assisting them with their work and guiding them.
• Follow the set audit methodology and learn proper functioning of audit programs that are approved by the organization.
• Preparation of financial statements from trial balance and also from bank statements.
• Carry out fieldwork methodically and documenting all the information related to these field work as per the quality standards of accounting and auditing.
• Obtain information directly/indirectly though examination of records and sourcing them from clients.
• Assist in the assessment of reliability and effectiveness of internal controls, accounting and risk management systems.
• Assist in the management of audit engagements.
• Examining balance sheet and income statements in detail.
• Ensure issues raised are appropriately resolved in a timely manner.
• Assist in the preparation and issuance of financial statements as per auditing and accounting standards.
• Assist in the delivery of reports other than audited financials (like liquidations and special purpose reports).
• Assist with compliance support for clients.