Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Risk practice, within Assurance line of service, will allow you to develop and apply strategies that help clients leverage ERP technologies so they can get a higher return on their investment, mitigate risks, streamline processes, and find operational inefficiencies. We assist clients in understanding and challenging their current risk profiles and develop strategies to build digital confidence by embracing opportunities to stay competitive through building trust and resilience into their ERP systems.
Our team helps organizations analyze and assess the security environment and application of our client’s information technology systems. You’ll help develop strategies to increase the reliability of system outputs, enhancing systems security and integrity, and developing strategies for ongoing maintenance.
execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- You will be required to report to the Manager and above, and will proactively assist in management of several clients, as well as delivery on ERP related engagements. A key part of delivery will be the execution of the ERP audits/controls reviews.
- Developing yourself personally, taking a keen interest in trends in ERP techno ogy and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
- The role also requires that the candidate is able to collaborate with colleagues across different competences within our Risk team to bring our clients high value solutions
- Based on clients’ requirements the candidates will provide practical risk and control focused functional ERP expertise to discuss and design potential solutions, or will quality assure and recommend changes to designs provided by other parties.
- Advising client on good ERP practices, ERP related risks and controls, to improve the control environment in order to achieve business objectives.
- Perform IT general controls and applications controls reviews for a variety of clients
- Execute and document the audit/review procedures and conclude on the results of testing.
- Identify and communicate the audit/review findings to senior management of the clients.
- Prepare audit programs and work papers, and draft audit/review reports.
- Supervise associates and other team members working on assigned engagements
- You will be required to train and lead associates on the engagements and contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical and digital acumen.
- Help identify process improvement opportunities for clients.
- Keeping up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world.
- The role sits within a rapidly growing part of Risk team within our Assurance line of service. You will be an integral part of the team responsible for helping our clients on ERP across a range of sectors.
- Maintain positive working relationships with clients and seek to add value to the engagements
- Participate in mentoring relationships among the staff.
- The role also requires that the candidate is able to collaborate with colleagues across different competences within Risk to bring our clients high value solutions.
- Working with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate; and, keeping up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world.
- Keep up to date with the ERP technology trends.
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
- Continue to develop internal relationships and PwC brand.
- The candidate will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. They will be able to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high-quality output.
- 5+ years of experience of implementing ERP systems (Oracle, SAP, Microsoft), or advising clients on ERP technologies and business transformation journeys
- Possess practical risk and control focused functional expertise to discuss and design potential solutions, or will quality assure and recommend changes to designs provided by other parties.
- Project assurance experience and technical skills in one or more of the following areas – Financials, Projects, Supply Chain, and HRMS.
- Sound understanding of key business processes, such as Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Hire to Retire, Order to Cash.
- The following qualification(s)/certifications are preferable and beneficial for the candidate [CISA, ERP certifications]
- Demonstrates intermediate/advanced knowledge of providing services relating to controls around financial reporting, compliance, and operational processes, such as IT management controls and business processes.
- Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to prioritize workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
- Prior working experience with an audit firm in similar role will be preferred.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date