Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Business Unit Overview
Due to the rapid growth of our Financial Services Internal Audit team, we currently have opportunities for ambitious and highly motivated Managers with a proven track record of high quality delivery of client projects. We would like to hear from Managers with experience of working with Internal Audit Departments and a background in finance, risk, control and financial services.
– Leading the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
– Supervise, conduct, and report on the testing and adequacy of the entity’s design and operating effectiveness of internal controls
– Understand the expectations of key stakeholders and their perceptions of value.
– Evaluate current IA scorecard of key performance indicators (KPIs).
– Understand the risk assessment process and client’s risk culture and risk appetite
– Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results. Design, build and implementation methodologies, metrics and reporting dashboards for the analysis, measurement and ongoing monitoring of risk and control.
– Responsible for providing high level support and leadership for the planning, implementation and administration of the entity’s Internal Audit Plan.
– Developing yourself personally, taking a keen interest in trends in Financial Services Internal Audit and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
– Working with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate; and,
– Keeping up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world.
– As a Manager in the team, the role includes wider practice management responsibilities which will include coaching, training and mentoring junior staff, competency development and market eminence activities.
– The role sits within a rapidly growing part of PwC’s Financial Services Internal Audit team within our Risk Assurance Middle East practice.
– You will be an integral part of the team responsible for the delivery of Internal Audit related projects within Financial Services.
– You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.