Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Business Controls Risk practice, within Governance and Compliance services, will provide you with the opportunity to help companies rethink their approach to risk and create a sustainable risk advantage. We’re a part of a unique client proposition, assisting our clients develop proper internal controls by leveraging analytics and technology solutions to underpin efficient execution of governance, to optimise their risk and compliance policies and processes, and improve business performance.
Our team helps organisations rethink their approach to risk and compliance to drive strategy, capabilities and performance. As part of the team, you’ll work on developing integrated risk strategies and frameworks across all landscapes to help our clients navigate new and evolving laws, regulations, and complex industry specific compliance requirements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
– Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
– Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
– Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
– Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
– Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
– Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
– Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
– Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
– Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
– Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.