Finance and Business Operations
Primary purpose of job
Manage, administer and ensure that all activities related to Qatar Petroleum Financial Statements and Statutory
Reporting are conducted and accounted with full compliance of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
to ensure integrity of Asset Master Records, accounting of inventory and QP Clubs/Recreation Centres financial
Experience & Skills
. Over 15 years of experience preferably with at least 8 years in supervisory position with relevant work experience
in a similar position preferably in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Expertise in financial accounting, due diligence and consolidation with good knowledge of International Financial
- Good interpersonal, problem solving, analytical, communication, managerial, influence and presentation skills.
- Good command of English and Arabic language is essential.
- Knowledge in Microsoft applications and good working experience in integrated database system is
essential (SAP preferred).
- Ability to effectively manage diverse, virtual and multi-cultural task force.
. Readily available to assimilate information and highly flexible in approach to adjust in changing environment.
Bachelors Degree in Commerce I Accounting I Finance, from an accredited University, Professional Qualification and
Membership of a recognized professional body is preferable (such as ACA, CPA, CMA, ACCA).