Our client a leading health insurance provider are searching for a strategy specialist to join their team.
- Define, manage and continually improve corporate strategy framework (including methodology, process, and all required guidelines, standards, templates and tools) to define and cascade corporate strategy and objectives into departmental operating plans and KPIs
- Manage and continually improve integration between strategic planning process and other key processes (e.g., performance management, budgeting, organisation design, project / portfolio management)
- Ideate, analyse, assess and make recommendations on value and feasibility of strategic and financial opportunities and potential growth options
- Conduct market, trend, competitor, and other analyses to test and validate hypotheses and determine opportunities
- Provide strategic support to senior leadership, key stakeholders, business units and project teams
- Prepare and deliver formal and informal input, communications, presentations, interviews, workshops, seminars, etc. as needed for internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Manage interfaces, cooperation and relationships with internal and external stakeholders to support delivery of role and overall company strategy
- Manage and participate in cross-functional projects and teams (both formally and informally) to deliver value and achieve objectives
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in management consulting (healthcare and/or insurance industry experience is preferable)
- Excellent knowledge and experience in strategy development, corporate performance management and strategic business planning
- Very good understanding of health insurance business models, concepts and drivers is preferred
- Extensive experience in project management and delivery
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our tech-talent and smart services help you to realise tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.