Job description / Role
The role presents the opportunity to support the Head of DCM with the originating, structuring, and execution of bonds/sukuks, and to support the lead originator with pitch material, and market information.
The client is a leading financial services company that is headquartered in London with an AUM of USD 2 trillion, with multiple affiliated offices around the globe.
The role reporting to the Head of Debt Capital Markets has the following responsibilities:
* Providing weekly or general market updates to issuers
* Liaising with the syndicate desks to prepare indicative bond pricing updates to issuers
* Working on pitch books for marketing purposes and in response to Request for Proposals
* Working on the execution of mandated transactions in collaboration with relevant colleagues depending on assigned Joint Lead Manager role (e.g. investor presentation, logistics, documentation, etc.)
* Liaising with relationship managers for updates on key DCM targets
* Gathering necessary information from issuers for the purposes of completing KYC onboarding and compliance periodic reviews
* Maintain weekly/daily commentary for coverage remit
* Support with ad-hoc tasks including issuer profiles and new issue data analysis
Reputable organisation and excellent exposure, culture & progression