Job description / Role
The role of AVP exists to provide support to senior officers in the origination and execution of corporate finance transactions in the Middle East.
The client is a multinational banking and financial services institution that is most well known for their project financing activities.
* Strong analytical skills and will involve the review and analysis of information including customer financial statements, corporate finance, financial models, due diligence and legal documentation.
* Strong communication skills as there will be various interfaces both within the organisation (Credit, Syndications, Operations etc) as well as externally including some client facing dealing (such as KYC etc).
* Knowledge of Corporate Finance theory, practice, documentation and execution
* The role has interfaces also with Customers (financial and industrial equity), other banks and financial institutions, DFIs & ECAs lawyers, accountants, specialist engineers, insurance advisors, public sector up to national government level
* Preparing credit applications and managing data input for GBR, EIC and other systems.
* Preparing externally facing marketing materials, including PPT presentations for corporate finance, project finance and other ancillary business initiatives, in line with the guidelines and seeking compliance approval.
* Input transactions into the Project Finance/Corporate Finance Grading Methodology (PD/LDG model).
* As appropriate, financial modelling and analysis for transactions in support of transaction lead.
* Managing other administrative and support functions related to the team (e.g. preparation/circulation of signing logs, KYC).
* Understanding the Bank’s internal procedures and processes and applying them correctly.
* Complying with all regulatory and internal policies and procedures, regulations and guidelines.
* Excellent exposure
* Growth opportunities