Job description / Role
Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation’s growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you’ll be doing
Our Assistant Store Manager is responsible for ensuring that the store maximises its commercial performance and delivers exceptional Guest Experience. Our Store Manager will drive both eNPS and cNPS through the implementation of People and CX strategies.
– Drive in-store CX initiatives
– Plan succession of team members in terms of readiness
– Nurture talent within team through on the job coaching and stretch assignment in coordination with the People Partner
– Drive eNPS through people experience initiatives and culture
– Oversee day to day operations related to VM, Retail Store SOPs adherence, sales team schedules and commissions
– Offer store support including concessions, real-time as per business needs
– Act as the key point of contact with back-office operations
– Ensure click and collect are conducted within SLAs
– Ensure customer data is properly captured by the sales team in adherence to marketing team requirements
– Promote loyalty program (MUSE) and ensure floor team knowledge about app offerings etc..
– Ensure store team is working towards the same goal
– Promote omni-channel sales
– Increase the store revenue target vs actual
– Increase sell-through at full price
– Provide input to whats working well, whats not working well and feedback
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.