We are looking to employ a highly driven Assistant Sales Manager Trade Division (B2B) to assist the Deputy General Manager with the day-to-day running of our sales department. The Assistant Sales Manager Trade Division (B2B) responsibilities include developing strategies to improve sales, effectively handling customer complaints, and assisting with the recruitment of sales staff. You should also be able to delegate tasks to the sales staff in the absence of the Deputy General Manager
- Increase the market presence in B2B, HORECA & Facility Management Sector.
- Preplan and schedule the delivery requirement in advance.
- Ensure the sales target is achieved on monthly basis.
- Ensure the payment receivable on time.
Assistant Sales Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field is advantageous.
- Proven experience in sales in the B2B trade division and customer service.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Minimum 3- 5 years of proven experience in retail trade.