Job Title:Assistant Sales Manager –
UAE National Sales
Organization Unit:ENBD Retail Distribution – UAE National Segment
Note: Arabic Speakers Only
The UAE National sales unit exists to improve ENBD market share of UAE National customers through targeted focus on new-to-bank acquisition from UAE National customers exclusively. The unit is also responsible for existing portfolio build-up across product categories through active selling & cross-selling to existing customers.
The unit aims to increase the bank’s penetration through acquisition of retail banking products in line with the Group’s overall business strategy. At an overall level, the unit focuses on increasing the profitability and the overall revenue for RBWM through effective selling & cross-selling to UAE National customers.
The main purpose of this job is to develop and grow the UAE National portfolio of the bank by achieving budgeted sales targets as defined by the business. The job holder is directly responsible for achievement of budgeted sales targets through self-sourcing and sourcing though other channels such as branches & segments across PSB & PRB. Qualifications
- Post graduate
- Minimum work experience – 5 years
- Minimum sales experience – 2 years
- Minimum team management experience – 1 year
- Banking – Retail products sales experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- Basic knowledge of banking products
- Selling/networking skills & pleasant personality
- Knowledge of local market, credit and bureau functionality etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team player, sales motivated and focused
- Age – 21-35yrs old
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.